If you’re looking for a female personal trainer in Crawley to put you through your paces, help get you lose weight and get back in shape – then get in tough with our Ruth Ashdown.
If you’re looking for a personal trainer to:
- Help you get in shape for a wedding or holiday?
- Help you get your ‘old’ body back and feel good again
- Want to enjoy your food without feeling guilty (we can help you with your diet, nutrition and give you the lee-way to squeeze in a few treats)
- Hate big box, commercial gyms with their meat-heads and unfriendly members
- Feel self-conscious and want a quieter place to workout
Then Ruth can help (that’s her in the picture showing the boys who’s boss).
A professional fighter who’s a three time world champion in Muay Thai (a form of Kickboxing) Ruth has built up a reputation for pushing her clients and helping them get the most out of their workouts.
Her clients include busy mums looking to get their bodies back and regain their confidence, professional men and women working in the city, prison officers, policemen, teachers and more.
If you’re looking to start your training and would like to find out more about training with Ruth you can contact the gym on 01293 552 511 or email us at: email@example.com and we’ll be in touch to book your first session and start you training.